We are currently looking for a highly driven and motivated digital manager looking for their next career move to join our award winning, vibrant and fun team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years media agency experience, centred around online display & programmatic media services. Primarily the role is focused around understanding our client’s digital ecosystem and positioning our services as a robust solution. Key to the role is to ensure strong online plans are developed as part of a broader media plan. Having a clear understanding of the digital ecosystem that our clients operate within and how customer data can be leveraged to connect audiences with our client’s key objectives is essential. Requires strong business acumen, leadership, and communication skills, as well as a responsibility to protect, grow and generate new income streams for tmwi.
- Working with clients and internal stakeholders to develop integrated digital media strategies that are built around the target objectives and agreed KPIs
- Client facing responsibilities to include working with key client stakeholders to effectively communicate campaign performance – supporting client servicing teams.
- Lead & champion inspirational display & programmatic planning, create brilliant plans using the resources of the agency in planning and execution across a range of programmatic channels but with a focus on Display and Video.
- Activation of display & programmatic campaigns – from brief to go live – managing the process to ensure all relevant information is gathered, checked, briefed, and then correctly put live.
- Reporting – interface with the data team to ensure the correct data inputs and outputs. Analyse weekly reports and PCAs to deliver insightful commentary and clear results for clients.
- Lead our display & programmatic team and nurture their development
- Build client facing Excel and PowerPoint reports as well as supporting Data team dashboard builds.
- Strong understanding of measurement tools and methodology across digital channels
- Provide strategic rationale for programmatic activity, helping clients to transform their business and realise their vision.
- Protect, grow and generate new income streams for tmwi by identifying where new programmatic activity can add value to client’s marketing efforts.
- Keep abreast of industry developments with regards to programmatic channels, including new technologies, competitor offerings and prevailing market trends, and report key developments to the business.
- Maintain high awareness of the industry offerings and actively test with new partners. This carries an innate need for commercial awareness and finding the best route to make margin for tmwi alongside building the most compelling story/sell/benefit for our clients.
- Build strong relationships with other (client) agencies. Have a collaborate and inclusive working relationship.
- Demonstrate leadership in new business projects in addition to actively volunteering to support new business meetings, pitches and proposals.
- Demonstrate good persuasion skills in sometimes difficult client facing scenarios.
- Be able to sell in difficult plans and creative ideas
- Maintain quality control of plans and delivery of objectives
- Build strong relationships with other (client) agencies. Have a collaborate and inclusive working relationship
Skills & Behaviours
- Strong clarity of thinking
- Supportive and flexible working style
- Enthusiasm and passion for what we do
- Curious and interested
- Pitch hardened
- Team player
- Strong business acumen
- Go over and above day to day client and team responsibilities.
- Be proactive in developing ideas that make tmwi better
- Make sure programmatic media planning is centred on key insights
- Help stimulate creative thinking amongst team members
- Be well read on media and marketing articles/books
- Sensitivity to creative ideas and how they might translate into media planning ideas.
- To be able to evaluate the effect of a campaign as a whole and programmatic media’s contribution to it.
- Clear understanding of dynamics, costs and potential of each media.
- Listening skills: – how to take a brief, ask open ended questions, take account of client concerns.
- Work on being inspirational within your immediate team and the wider agency. Give clear visions and expectations
- Create more cohesive team energy
- To work constructively with other members of partner agencies. Ensure that all internal teams work well together
- Ensuring all members understand their roles in development of the team members below them
- Help develop the next generation of people
- Share the good work you and your team do with the rest of the planning team and wider agency
- Comply with the Appraisal process and continued growth of team members
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Long-term illness income support
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day for Birthdays
- Additional annual leave for each year worked after 3 years (up to a base of 30 days)
- Friday 4pm finish during the summer months, June – August
- Choice of annual subscription paid by the company (e.g. Netflix, Spotify, etc.)
- Be part of a friendly and motivated team
- Regular team activities and social events
- Senior team dedicated to supporting your success and personal development
Enter your details below and upload your CV
We will get back to you shortly