We’re seeking a skilled Senior Paid Social Executive with a comprehensive skill set in paid social media advertising. If you have a minimum of two years of experience and are seeking a new challenge, this role offers an exciting career opportunity.
Working in close collaboration with the Paid Social Manager and the wider Paid Media Team, your role will primarily focus on the execution of paid social campaigns, while also contributing to the strategy and planning aspects. This dynamic position involves handling a diverse portfolio of exciting clients, ensuring each campaign is executed with precision and creativity to meet our high standards and clients’ unique objectives.
You will have experience in
- Full Funnel Strategy Implementation: Plan and manage campaigns from awareness to conversion, ensuring they align with campaign and client objectives and KPIs across key social channels but not limited to Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok etc.
- Campaign Optimisation: Continuously refine campaigns for maximum effectiveness, ROI, and client satisfaction.
- Client Communication: Effectively present campaign performance to clients, offering insightful analysis and suggesting innovative strategies from trends & learnings for future campaigns.
- Analytics and Reporting: Proficient in using Google Analytics, Excel, and various reporting formats for deep campaign analysis and actionable insights.
- Technical Expertise: Experience with Meta Business Manager for account setup, pixel implementation, audience building, and applying these skills across other paid social channels.
- Creative Strategy and Copywriting: An understanding of social creative strategy and the ability to write compelling copy that drives attention and clicks would be advantageous.
- A/B Testing: Experience with developing and executing A/B testing strategies to continually improve campaign performance.
This role is for you if
- You have 2+ Years of Paid Social experience
- You’ve been hands on with activating, managing & reporting on Paid Social campaign.
- You have strong organisational and communication skills
- You like getting into the numbers and are experienced with campaign data analysis, Google Analytics, Excel etc.
- You are motivated and results driven, using data to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- You live and breathe the forever evolving world of social media advertising, keeping ahead of evolving platforms, strategies & trends
Why join us
At tmwi, we don’t just believe in hard work; we value independent thinking, nurture talent, recognise achievements, and provide an energising environment that helps everyone become their best selves. Let’s work together to create something amazing!
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working
- Company pension
- Private medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day for your birthday
- Additional annual leave for each year worked after 3 years (up to a base of 30 days)
- Choice of annual subscription paid by the company (e.g. Netflix, Spotify, etc.)
- Be part of a friendly and inspiring team
- Regular team activities and social events
- Senior team dedicated to supporting your success and personal development
Enter your details below and upload your CV
We will get back to you shortly